“Though its not exactly LaStrada circa 1999 it is pretty close!
Good bellinis, and great food, the fried pickles are my personal favorite!”
Favorite Cocktail: Manny’s Mexican Martini at La Fisheria.
“Made with a mixture that includes chilled agave.”
3. Best Place To Fine Dine: “Yesterday, today, and tomorrow…
Vic & Anthony’s, has the best steak in town!”
4. Delicious Indulgence: Tres Leches at Americas River Oaks
“Even though I’m not cursed with a sweet tooth, their Tres Leches
is to die for! Not to mention, the ambiance is amazing!
5. Best Shopping: “The Galleria of course!” Built in 1970, this place
has EVERYTHING from Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Saks
Fifth Avenue, Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Ralph Lauren Collection,
Louis Vuitton, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch, Prada, Hugo Boss, 7 for all
Mankind, Zara, J. Crew, Yves Saint Laurent, French Connection, Giorgio
Armani, Banana Republic, The Children’s Place, Gap, Ann Taylor, Del Frisco’s
Double Eagle Steakhouse, The Cheesecake Factory, Rainforest Cafe, Kona Grill,
Gigi’s Asian Bistro & Dumpling Bar and more!
6. Favorite Way To Unwind: A leisurely trip to Houston
fave Discovery Green.
7. Favorite Music Spot: “The small, intimate music venues are always
the sweetest; Warehouse Live and House of Blues are my favorites.”