Random things about me:
First and foremost….the ultimate person in my life is the Lord Jesus Christ…..
1. I am the oldest of two.
2. I’m very close to my family.
3. I love to help people.
4. I am a very passionate person.
5. When I love, I love unconditionally…because that’s all I was ever taught from my parents.
6. My parents have been married for 40 years.
7. When I was young my parents saw how nervous it made me when they argued in front of me, and they vowed never to do it again.
8. I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew who I adore.
9. My oldest niece is also my god daughter.
10. I am catholic but like to go to non-denominational church because I feel it is more personal.
11. I am a big time romantic.
12. I love movies.
13. I sometimes sneak into movies at the movie theater(the most I’ve seen is 4 in a day)
14. I love museums.
15. I like the opera…the last one I saw was La Boheme.
16. I love traveling…I want to go anywhere and everywhere.
17. I’ve been on 7 cruise ships and had the best times.
18. I’ve been to Honduras, Belize, and all over Mexico.
19. I hate waking up in the morning.
20. I could sleep for days if you let me.
21. Sometimes I feel guilty for sleeping too much…as if I missed out or something.
22. I hate hanging up my clothes after doing the laundry.
23. I can’t eat spicey food.
24. I love skydiving and want to do it again soon.
25. I’ve never been to New York.
26. I may seem like a girly girl…but I’m not high maintenance.
27. Lola is the best dog EVER! I love her!
28. I love renting foreign and independent movies from netflix.
29. I like to change my hair up all the time….
30. I love dressing up, but I also love wearing jeans.
31. I wear heels everyday, in fact my feet hurt when I don’t wear heels.
32. I wish I was a little bit taller.
33. I have alot of best friends, but my bestest friend in the world is my cousin Yvette.
34. Yvette and I are only 1 month apart.
35. My mom was 23 when she had me and my dad was 24.
36. I always thought I’d be married and have kids by 30…life is never as we have planned.
37. I sometimes feel pressure to hurry and get married, but I won’t ever settle.
38. I think marriage is a “life time commitment”.
39. I hate cheaters.
40. I believe sometimes “white lies” are necessary.
41. I like to hear both sides of the story before making judgement.
42. I hate confrontation.
43. I am a bargain shopper.
44. I am a very laid back, go with the flow type of person.
45. I think sometimes girls can be catty and don’t like to get too close.
46. Most of my friends are “drama free” .
47. I get shy sometimes.
48. I HATE public speaking.
49. I break out in hives when I get too cold.
50. I’ve been in 4 long relationships.
51. I love singing karaoke and sometimes hog the mic.
52. I’m addicted to apps and web design (I’m a techy nerd)
53. I am textually active – I rarely make/receive phone
calls. It is nothing personal.
54. My middle name is Lynn.
55. I could eat spaghetti and meat sauce everyday of my life.
56. I like camping, when I was young we used to camp every weekend.
57. I like fishing too, I’m a tomboy. 🙂
58. I’m Daddy’s girl.
59. My dad sometimes calls me out of nowhere just to say he loves me.
60. I realize the importance of family.
61. In the end…your family will always be there….
62. I get jealous sometimes, but instead of saying something I keep it in.
63. I like to live in the moment.
64. I’m really silly.
65. I love to make people laugh.
66. I do spontaneous zany things that are definitely memorable.
67. I never know what life will hand me, but in the end I know it’s out of my hands.
68. I’ve never had any augmentation and never would.
69. I don’t have any tattoos and don’t want any.
70. The only thing I have pierced are my ears.
71. I love to salsa and merengue dance.
72. I love holidays and birthdays…
73. I am 100% Mexican, but don’t have any family or relatives in Mexico.
74. I don’t speak spanish very well, but can manage.
75. I’m very close to all of my aunt’s and uncles. 7 on my mom’s side and 5 on my dad’s.
76. I don’t consider this my “real” life…I still feel like I’m “In the Meantime”
77. I love to read.
78. One of my favorite fiction books was “The Lovely Bones”
79. My favorite nonfiction book is “The Art of Happiness” by the Dalai Lama.
80. I can honestly say that I am a complacent person.
81. I like going out and having a good time with my friends.
82. No one can take away my happiness.
83. I’ve learned the difference between real friends and acquaintances.
84. Even though I have alot of friends, I still value time alone.
85. I treasure my best friends and I have several.
86. I think I’ll be 99years old and still not know what I want when I grow up.
87. I want to sail the Greek Isles.
88. I want to go to the Taj Majal.
89. I want to see the Pyramids in Egypt.
90. I can say “hello” in over 10 different languages.
91. I can speak some spanish, arabic, and farsi.
92. I still have clothes in my closet from High School and that was over a decade ago.
93. I started Social Butterfly Promotions over 10 years ago.
94. I love trash tv…
95. I think I’ve become addicted to blogging…and I love reading other ppls blogs….sometimes I catch myself thinking “hmm….I should blog about that later”
96. I love putting my thoughts out there…I have nothing to hide.
97. I’ve been told that I wear my heart on my sleeve.
98. My best friend will always be my mom.
99. I didn’t think I could think of things to write here.
100. I’m glad I did!
101. I was named after Lori (Susan Davis) on the Partridge Family…but the (y) at the end of Lory is b/c my mom wanted me to be unique. 🙂